Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Another Ellie Conservation

My four year old granddaughter and I were playing a learning game of the computer and frankly I was getting just a little bit bored. In the middle of the umpteenth visual recognition game, Ellie suddenly turned around and gave me an appraising look.

"Nana, you're hair looks awful", she said

I was a little taken aback.  It had been awhile since I had my hair cut.

"Do you really think so?", I said
"Yes, it's really bad!"
 And with that she jumped down off the chair and disappeared leaving me to wonder why a four year old was concerned about the condition of my hair.  A few minutes later she was back carrying a shoe box sized plastic container.
"Nana, I'll fix your hair for you." 
And she proceeded to adorn me with every bow, ribbon, barrette, head band and flower clip in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips