Monday, August 20, 2018

The Buddy Purrkins Story: Buddy Goes Somewhere



This morning my mother told me that I was going somewhere very soon but she didn't tell me it would be today. I was playing, just typical kitten stuff, like reaching up high on the coach and seeing how far I could drag my claws down the soft side.  I even tried to climb up the curtain to see where that dangling string came from but that didn't make my human happy and I was pulled down and spanked. So I decided to take a nap. When I woke up, I was being stuffed into some kind of metal box.  It was small and I was scared. My human picked up the metal box and carried me outside. The sun was warm and bright so I tried to crawl out and play in the sunbeams but I couldn't move very much or get out.  My human put me in the car. The car made a terrible noise so I cried. Then the car moved and I wet myself. The car rolled this way and that way throwing me against the sides of the metal box.  I threw up.  The car finally stopped and I was a wet stinky mess. My human took me into a strange place and sat my metal box on the floor.  Soon after, I was carried into a room with bright lights and something sharp stuck me in my hind leg. I yowled and hit my head on the top of the metal box.

And that was all I remember until I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips