Monday, September 10, 2018

The Buddy Purrkins Story: Buddy is Naughty


I want to go outside to play in the sunbeams and chase the birds that come to the feeder. I'm sitting by the back door crying to be let out but my human keeps saying, "No, Buddy."  Every time I try to bat at the danglely string by the window, my human picks me up and says, "No, Buddy."  I can walk now but not very well and sometimes I limp.  My front paws hurt all the time and I cry a lot.  I want my mother and my brothers and sisters but they are gone.  I am all alone. 

I have problems too.  I refuse to use the litter box.  The grit gets in my sore paws and I can't scratch and dig. I found a better place.  There are piles of laundry on the floor and it is nice and soft on top of all those clothes.  My human gets very angry with me when I choose the laundry pile instead of my litter box.  The carpet is pretty soft too, maybe that is a better option. My hind leg is sore from being spanked. Now when my human picks me up I bite. Often I get a swat on my nose for biting but I'm not going to stop. 

I still like to explore.  Today I was able to get up on the kitchen counter.  There are good smells up there and strange things to look at, and sometimes papers will float down to the floor.  When the papers are on the floor I can run and slide and make the papers fly again. Until my human says, "No, Buddy."  I just can't have any fun anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips