Monday, August 27, 2018

The Buddy Purrkins Story: Buddy has Surgery




Where am I?  I'm so sleepy.  I hurt!  There is something on my front paws.  I can't lick them and make them feel better.  I try biting at the material on my paws but that doesn't work.  I shake my paws really hard but the wrappings won't come off. I am curled up on something very warm and it makes me so very tired.  I have to go back to sleep now.

Something terrible has happen to me and my front paws.  The last bone of each toe has been amputated!  My front claws and the bone in which the claw is contained has been chopped off!  How can I climb trees and catch mice?  How can I defend myself?

I have pain in my belly by my hind legs and that hurts too but I am too tired to lick it.  I am very very sick.  Maybe I am going to die.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips